Hey y'all! How about a list of a few favorite things for today? There is no rhyme or reason to my list - just some things I've been enjoying lately that I thought you might be interested in.
1. Camelbak Eddy water bottle: Y'all. I love this water bottle. I drink so much more water using this bottle. I know that sounds crazy but something about using a straw makes me drink it a lot more quickly. So, I'm able to get in at least about 3 liters a day. It's great. You should try one. The Easter Bunny got mine at Target :)
2. Pilot G2 0.38 Retractable Pens: My soon-(as in five days) -to-be-sister-in-law introduced me to these pens. They are my favorite. It's ultra fine but, it's still super easy to write with. Does anyone else love school supplies? They make me so happy :)
3. Eat Well Enjoy Life Black Bean Hummus: I can't even begin to tell you how good this is. I got it from BJs and I have eaten almost the entire bulk container in about a week. It's perfect with red, orange and yellow peppers or with chips. And, the salsa that's in the middle is SO good. You should go buy some. Today. You can thank me later.
4. Wild Riceworks Sea Salt and Black Sesame Chips: Speaking of chips. These are my favorite to eat with the black bean hummus. I got these at BJs too but they also have them at Walmart and Target (I think). It's so good with hummus or salsa but they are also really good plain. They have different flavors but I've never gotten any of the others because these are so good. I'm sure the others are great too.
5. Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soap (Peppermint): I bought a bottle of this a few years ago when I was in Boone and I use it all the time. I use it to wash my face everyday and man, it wakes you up! It makes your face tingle. I also use it to scrub my bathtub. It gets soap scum off immediately. And, I haven't tried it for this but I know lots of people use it for cleaning their produce. I'm telling you, it works for everything. I bought mine at the Mast General Store but they have started carrying it in Target! And, I noticed recently that they also carry some for babies now!
Like I said, no rhyme or reason to my list. But, all things that I love! Have you tried any of these? Any favorite things you can't live without? I'd love to hear about them :)