- Make two presents :: I've picked out my two gifts to make! I'm can't wait to get started!
- Read Organized Simplicity :: I've been wanting to read this book since it came out and just a few weeks ago there was a free kindle download. So, I downloaded the kindle app to my phone and downloaded the book. I'm typically not an e-book kinda gal but it was free and I will always have my phone with me so I can read a few pages any time I have a few quiet moments. Nursing, waiting in line at the bank, etc.
- Organize the pantry :: Our pantry is out.of.control. It is just a closet with a few shelves that we kinda made into the pantry. It is in need of a serious makeover. On the cheap. Have any good pantry organization tips?
- Talk sweetly to Jordan :: Carrying this over from January. My love language is not words of affirmation or physical touch. Both of which are Jordan's love languages. I tend to try to love him with my love languages (acts of service and gifts) but these things do not mean as much to him. The combination of this and my sarcasm make it difficult for me to achieve my goal. Not trying to make excuses, just trying to recognize my weakness and do something about it.
- Make and monogram an outfit for the boys :: I'my trying to decide what I want to make. It's either going to be a jonjon/longall/shortall or a bubble. With a monogram or an applique.
- Make a menu and stick to it! :: This is one of my yearly goals. Monthly menus. I didn't do well for January. But, I've realized that I need a menu list. I need the flexibility to change our meals but I need to at least make a list of the items we can cook during that week. Then, we need to commit to only eating out twice during the week (I know twice seems like a lot but right now, with the boys, I don't want to be unrealistic and think that I would cook six nights a week).
- Blog :: Another yearly goal is to blog twice a week. I don't think I even averaged twice a week during January. Whoops! I'm keeping up with my Project 52 (yay!) but other than that, I've had a hard time making the time to blog about other things going on. I want to make sure I continue to blog because I know things are changing so quickly and I'm going to forget how life is and what our days look like!
Okay, I'm excited to start February! What are your goals for this month?